of customers would switch to a competitor if the competitor provided the product or service faster.
more accurate sales forecasts by using a CRM system.
increase in average order size when using a CPQ software.
Everybody is in sales. Whether it is customer acquisition or management of existing customers: sales processes are no longer limited to traditional field service.
In the digital age, customer relationship management is only successful if it is viewed and implemented holistically. In order to identify sales opportunities at an early stage and generate new leads, it is crucial that the processes of your marketing, sales and service departments do not run in isolation from each other, but together.
This requires a platform that all employees have access to and that allows you to
- ensure higher data consistency
- filter and process data and to-dos in a role-specific manner
- minimise coordination efforts between marketing, sales and service
You are in the process of implementing digital sales systems or are already using them. The data on your customers, their purchases and conditions, however, is stored in different systems and sometimes even has to be maintained twice. There is no place for central data storage and the quality of customer data also leaves much to be desired.
As a result, sales employees have little trust in the data and the associated processes, so they still prefer to rely on their gut feeling.
Together with you, we evaluate how a CRM system can help you get the most out of your (customer) data and develop concrete company-specific use cases.
After a comprehensive analysis of your existing data, we can identify potential gaps, define quality standards for future data maintenance and give you recommendations on how to adhere to these standards in order to achieve maximum success for your company in the long term.
We also support you in establishing a data-driven mindset among your employees.
We Support You in
- formulating questions and goals that help your sales team make progress
- breaking down data silos and creating an integrated, central solution so that all your departments get a holistic view of your customers
- gathering the data you need about customers, leads and workflows
- establishing a data-driven mindset in your company
You want to optimise your sales controlling with digital solutions. In order to manage your sales team in line with your sales strategy, you want automated processes and clear monitoring that makes the important KPIs of your sales processes transparent to you.
Are you wondering how you can better manage your sales team to achieve business goals and how you can find out what the workload of your sales employees looks like? What options are there to identify dangers and undesirable developments at an early stage?
A CRM system enables you to efficiently manage your sales activities and establish processes by intelligently merging data in it. When used in a targeted manner, this allows your company to
- obtain a holistic view of sales processes as well as business goals and respond in a timely manner if problems arise
- take a look into the future with targeted forecast and pipeline management and start working on new sales strategies and goals
- improve the evaluation of sales opportunities and the assignment of employees responsible for them
- allocate potential assignments effectively and based on the capacities and workload of your team
We Support You in
- analysing your sales processes and identifying gaps based on your requirements
- selecting a system that can be tailored to your sales strategy
- connecting your ERP solution as well as third-party systems and transferring data from them to your CRM system
- setting up automation capabilities to comply with operational processes
- creating dashboards with all the KPIs relevant to your company
- training your employees to quickly establish new workflows
Your company offers complex products and it is difficult for your sales staff to keep track of the many product configurations and their prices.
There are also different specifications for discounts and margins, which are stored in various systems or Excel spreadsheets and in some cases even require approval by the team leader.
This means that preparing quotations costs your sales staff a lot of time – and it can take days or weeks for a quotation to reach the customer.
CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) software makes it as easy as possible for your sales team to sell customer-specific products and services that are available in a wide range of variants. Quoting, contracting and invoicing are carried out based on existing customer data and existing restrictions regarding product compatibility. Any discounts and restrictions are automatically taken into account when preparing quotations.
Once quotations have been created, the software allows you to automatically create contract extension offers and matching opportunities so that you never miss out on contract extensions again.
We Support You in
- seamlessly integrating a CPQ solution into your existing IT infrastructure so that you can retrieve data from other systems and pass it on to different systems
- defining product structures, specifying components and features and formulating configuration rules
- creating rules for discounts and product dependencies
The digitalisation of your sales processes is already well advanced and is accepted and embraced by all employees.
In the future, you want to make daily business even easier for your sales staff by using intelligent systems such as artificial intelligence and smart voice control, but you do not know where to start.
Together with you, we take a close look at your existing sales structures and find out where it might make sense to use intelligent systems. Here are some examples:
- AI-based forecasting and automated lead scoring
- Intelligent voice systems to retrieve customer data and check meetings – even during car rides
- Analysis of usage data collected via IoT interfaces to draw conclusions about customer and usage profiles
We Support You in
- developing use cases for the best possible use of smart technologies in your company
- finding the right technical solution for these use cases
- implementing the desired solution
You are already using digital sales solutions or want to implement a new CRM solution. However, the acceptance within your team is still low. To ensure that change processes do not lead to resistance among your employees, it is important to raise their awareness of these processes and actively involve them.
Change management is often given low priority, but it should not be underestimated. After all, a new solution can only realise its full potential if employees are willing to use it.
We have more than 15 years of experience in digitalisation projects and the changes they bring.
With modern project management, agile methods and communicative means, we help you break down your employees’ prejudices regarding CRM systems, take away their fears and thus establish change processes in your company in the long term.
We Support You in
- involving your employees in change processes from the very beginning
- communicating change processes within the company
- conducting employee surveys to identify pain points and derive solutions from them