of companies consider efficient data management to be a prerequisite for successfully addressing customers.
of consumers make their purchasing decision based on the quality of customer service.
of CRM system users state that ease of use is more important to them than the range of features.
360-DEGREE VIEW ENSURES CUSTOMER FOCUS
With the increasing number of touchpoints, the amount of customer data is also growing. Only those who know how to use this data effectively can tailor their offers and consulting services precisely to their customers' needs.
CRM SYSTEM AS THE CENTRE OF CUSTOMER DATA
Whether it is marketing, sales or service: we show you how all departments of your company can benefit from the versatile features and capabilities of a CRM system.
MULTI-CLOUD SOLUTIONS TO MEET MULTIPLE CUSTOMER NEEDS
Even in the field of CRM, »software as a service« is the future. Multi-cloud solutions make a CRM system flexibly scalable and expandable while ensuring smooth processes.
- How do companies benefit from consistent customer data and strengthened customer relationships?
- How do you find the CRM system that best suits your company?
- What challenges do you face when implementing a CRM system?
- How should you proceed when evaluating a CRM system?
- Which mindset and organisational structures make CRM activities successful?
- How do the leading CRM providers differ in terms of performance, range of features and cost model?
- How important is artificial intelligence for customer relationship management?