The Würth group is a market leader in its core business: the assembly and fastening trade. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries, and employs more than 67,000 staff.
Its core business, the Würth line, includes a sales programme of over 100,000 products for craftsmanship and industry: from screws, screw accessories and dowels to tools, and right through to chemical technical products and OHS equipment.
- functional further development in the area of B2B e-commerce and e-procurement.
- development of an interface to the Würth app (support on-site in Künzelsau or abroad at the Würth subsidiaries
- conceptual consulting on entering online trade and optimising e-commerce activities
- professional development for Würth staff at the Digital Business School
Simplified procurement processes for craftsmanship, building, and industry
With the B2B online shop Würth offers its customers considerable added value through individual services, practical system solutions, and a wide range of products:
- online shop’s connection to the customer system
- exchange of orders, order confirmations, delivery receipts, invoices, and similar documents
Technicians, service engineers, or craftsmen and workers who have to be mobile can use the free Würth customer app, an in-house development of Würth IT.
This allows you to order directly by scanning barcodes or product packaging. Additionally, it also provides access to helpful product information.