We offer you a job as PHP Developer (f/m/x) in Jena, Leipzig, Dresden or Rijeka
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Support and development of e-commerce projects based on PHP (Magento, Shopware, Typo3, Zend Framework, Symfony) in an interdisciplinary team
- Analysis and creation of requirement definitions
- Conception and design of web applications and interfaces
- Continuous optimisation of development processes
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable technical qualification/training
- Knowledge in the field of database management systems
- Dealing with common development tools such as Eclipse, PHPStorm
- Ideally knowledge of automatic testing with PHPUnit, XLT, Selenium
- Safe handling of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic German language skills desirable
Application as a PHP Developer (f/m/x)
6 Reasons Why You Should Become a Part of dotSource
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
From application to onboarding!
Can't wait to use and develop your skills at dotSource? We will show you how to master the application process in very simple steps!