WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Support and development of software projects in an interdisciplinary team
- Conception and design of web applications and interfaces
- Analysis of requirements, specification, and implementation
- Ensuring code quality and continuous optimisation of development processes
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualification/training
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Ideally knowledge of database management systems
- Practical experience with common Java IDEs, e.g. IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Ideally experience with agile software development processes
- Good German language skills
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, EMP, BayWa, Würth and STABILO while also taking on challenging tasks and responsibility.
Free drinks, fruit baskets, table football, »candy drawer«, regular team events, office parties – we have a family-like atmosphere here.
You constantly get new opportunities for further development and actively contribute to the growth of dotSource.
Our dotSource BootCamps ensure a fast onboarding process.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, work time account, fitness incentives and much more.
And the most important thing: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Development Jobs @ dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven and Mirco show you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.
The »Fair Career« evaluation portal offers employees and applicants the opportunity to report on their experiences with companies and make concrete assessments. We want to use this opportunity as an employer and find out what our employees like and where they see the need for action.
The assessments are based on the fair-career maturity model, which is based on the criteria of the EFQM excellence model. Its focus is on excellent human resources within a company, which is rewarded with the EFQM seal and/or award. In the meantime, we’ve achieved the highest accolade and are happy about our satisfied employees.