WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Support and development of e-commerce projects in an interdisciplinary team
- Designing and developing applications and interfaces based on agile methodology
- Consulting, understanding and supporting our clients and their needs as well as designing and implementing appropriate solutions with the project team
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Ensuring code quality and initiating continuous optimisation of development processes, tools and methods
- Responsibility for high-quality software testing
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualifications/training
- Good knowledge in working with modern frameworks such as Java Spring, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Ideally, you already have experience with agile software development processes and frameworks such as scrum
- Great analytical skills, proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.