Would you like to make your products and services available to your customers online as quickly as possible and with little effort?
Whether it is B2B or B2C: as an official Salesforce Partner, we support you with Salesforce Quick Start Commerce Solutions.
Together with us, you can migrate your offline business to a solid and future-proof digital platform within a few weeks and with reasonable effort.
By the way: you can find out here how events and teamwork can also take place in the virtual space.
- Basic setup
- Basic package for UX design and templating
- Import of product catalogues
- Export of order data
- Migration of your customer data
- Connection to payment providers
- Inventory management
- Quota for customising
Do you use SAP’s ERP system to manage orders, inventory and customer data, but also returns and would like to make this data available to your field service staff and customers in real time – without any resource-intensive interface programming?
With Overcast, the solution from our partner Vigience, you can display real-time data from your SAP ERP in the Salesforce Commerce order screen through simple configuration. Use the pre-built connector to transfer a wide variety of data and allow your systems to communicate with each other.
Simply install the application, have it configured according to your wishes and you are ready to go. We are happy to support you in the implementation and advise you on customised offers for you and your digital business.
- Product availability and individually negotiated prices are only insufficiently displayed on the user interface
- Due to lack of information provision, your customers feel compelled to get in touch with your service staff
- As a result, you invest a lot of time and money in complex customer portal adjustments
- As part of Salesforce's Quick Start Commerce Solution, you receive a powerful ordering portal including SAP integration within a few days
- Your customers can independently query data such as order status, shipment tracking, product availability and prices at any time
- Customer satisfaction increases while development and service efforts decrease
Do too high costs, a lack of resources or limited know-how prevent you from setting up or expanding your company’s online business? Then you should choose our full-service option. Our specialists take over all tasks of the e-commerce value chain. Meanwhile, you can keep focusing on your core business while still benefitting from the success potential of e-commerce.
FOR WHOM IS THE FULL-SERVICE SOLUTION SUITABLE?
- Small and medium-sized companies that quickly want to set up their online business and do not want to hire staff with sufficient know-how first
- Large enterprises with experience in e-commerce and individual requirements that would like to outsource their e-commerce processes
We take over
- Digital marketing measures: increased visibility of your products online
- Financial services: accounting, customer accounts, dunning and reporting
- Online shop: software-as-a-service
- Customer service: communication via e-mail, phone, fax and letters
- Shop management
- Fulfilment: integrated enterprise resource planning system, warehousing, shipping, returns processing
ADVANTAGES OF A FULL-SERVICE SOLUTION WITH DOTSOURCE
- Small and calculable initial investments
- Plannable operating costs
- No internal IT resources required
- Integrated ERP system
- Pre-configured interfaces
- Quick implementation
- Functional expansion possibilities