A digital asset management (DAM) or media asset management (MAM) system is a software application that allows for saving, processing and managing various digital contents, in particular media files such as graphics, videos or text blocks.
DAM systems are particularly useful for companies that have to manage a large number of digital assets in the form of files and want to publish them on several channels (website, online shop, print catalogue, etc.).
Cloud-based digital asset management software also provides access to all the digital content it contains – anytime, anywhere. Some PIM solutions also include integrated DAM functionalities that help regain an view of content that is sometimes scattered externally and thus make it available for efficient use on on- and offline channels.
- Requirements analysis and concept creation
- Development of folder structures and authorisation concepts
- Implementation of your DAM/MAM system
- Connection to third-party systems (ERP, CMS, shop, etc.)
- Process management and consulting regarding workflow development