Achieving Success by Focusing on the User
The world of digital business is fast paced – first impressions can make or break a conversion. Accordingly, a high level of user-friendliness (usability) and a striking brand identity are key success factors – both in B2B and B2C.
Gathering Feedback from the Target Audience
Those who want to adopt a user-centred approach need to understand their target audience's behaviour. With the help of A/B testing, guided interviews and usability tests, user feedback is directly incorporated into their digital projects, constantly optimising the user experience as a result.
In these best practice insights, we take a look at selected success stories from B2B and B2C to show how companies can lead their digital business to success through a holistic and high-quality user experience. You can also find out in our »User Experience Design Best Practices« publication
- how companies strengthen customer loyalty through improved usability and generate more sales by doing so
- why bofrost* achieved a significant increase in traffic with the relaunch of its online shop and catalogue design
- how TROX was able to optimise its user-friendly B2B online shop by using wireframes and web design prototypes
- why InsightCommodity used a modern brand design for the successful launch of its e-commerce platform
- how Röchling was able to make the ordering process faster and more convenient for demanding B2B customers
- how to optimise customer experience through user-centred design across all touchpoints
Innovative B2B Online Shop for Three Products and Infinitely Many Variants
Innovative B2B Online Shop