WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Strategic consulting and operational support for our clients in digital transformation projects
- Development of system recommendations for modern IT system landscapes consisting of PIM, CRM, CMS and/or marketing automation
- Analysis of digital trends and developments and their influence on markets, target groups, business models, and organisational structures
- Moderation of workshops at management level
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- First experiences in digital consulting
- Strengths: Negotiation, communication, and presentation
- Affinity for agile methods, change management, project management, creative workshop methods (design thinking)
- Very good knowledge of components of a modern digital platform
- Good German language skills
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, EMP, BayWa, Würth and STABILO while also taking on challenging tasks and responsibility.
Free drinks, fruit baskets, table football, »candy drawer«, regular team events, office parties – we have a family-like atmosphere here.
You constantly get new opportunities for further development and actively contribute to the growth of dotSource.
Our dotSource BootCamps ensure a fast onboarding process.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, work time account, fitness incentives and much more.
And the most important thing: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
How does a digital agency with ambitious growth targets and more than 200 employees manage to retain the charm of a young start-up after 12 years? A guarantor of this success is a bright, modern office space that offers more than just a place to work. Let managing director and founder Christian Otto Grötsch take you on a tour of the brand new dotSource agency space.
Do you also feel like shaping digital transformation with creativity and passion? Then apply now and become part of the digital success team!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.
The »Fair Career« evaluation portal offers employees and applicants the opportunity to report on their experiences with companies and make concrete assessments. We want to use this opportunity as an employer and find out what our employees like and where they see the need for action.
The assessments are based on the fair-career maturity model, which is based on the criteria of the EFQM excellence model. Its focus is on excellent human resources within a company, which is rewarded with the EFQM seal and/or award. In the meantime, we’ve achieved the highest accolade and are happy about our satisfied employees.