WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Design, architecture, set-up/ installation and transition of IT services within client projects
- Administration and application management of our clients' IT system landscapes
- You will serve as the direct contact person for clients and be responsible for service operations (requests, changes, problems, incidents)
- You will be actively participating in the development of digital strategies
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualifications/training
- Basic knowledge of operating web applications, databases, file systems, server clusters, network technology
- Interest in digital system landscapes, web technologies and cloud computing
- Enthusiasm for innovation, technology, learning and knowledge
- Excellent client communication skills
- You are willing to help, a great team player and flexible
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
From application to onboarding!
Can't wait to use and develop your skills at dotSource? We will show you how to master the application process in very simple steps!