WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Operations control and technical management of applications in operation
- Responsible for the management of physical hardware components
- Together with your team, you will be supporting our employees and clients in service desk activities (requests, changes, problems, incidents)
- You are professional contact person when it comes to planning, providing advice, managing and organising workplace relocations, media supply as well as construction, conversion and renovation work
- Actively developing and shaping the internal and cross-site IT infrastructure
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or a comparable qualification
- Good manual skills that can be used in a variety of projects
- You have in-depth practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of technical infrastructure, e.g. servers, PCs, networks
- Ideally, you already have basic knowledge of the operation of web applications, databases, file systems
- You are eager to learn and grow professionally, enthusiastic about innovative technologies and thirsty for knowledge
- You are flexible, a true organisational talent, a team player and have great communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.