WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Managing software development, digital marketing, sales or design projects throughout all phases: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing
- Responsibility for creating and specifying project plans, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and at the highest quality
- Leading an agile and interdisciplinary team and motivating your colleagues to achieve excellent results
- Your team building and people management skills are what makes you great at communicating with clients and your colleagues
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have more than 2 years of experience as a project manager in a digital agency and see yourself as an expert in software development, digital marketing, sales or design
- Agile project management is a part of your daily business
- You have good communication and presentation skills in both German and English and act as an intermediary between the project team and our clients
- You are a team player - you help your team and bring clarity to the project, you are able to identify optimisation potential and know how to make full use of it
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Projectmanagement Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Kathrin shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.