WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Developing high-quality software architectures and ensuring a high-quality standard through guidelines for architecture and design principles
- Proactive support and communication with our clients as well as provision of advice on software developments and software implementations
- Software and system architecture consulting
- Designing and setting up high-quality and scalable software solutions
- Concept creation, design and implementation of modern web applications, apps and interfaces
- You will be responsible for identifying, analysing and assessing customer needs and requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualifications/training
- Very good programming knowledge of PHP technology and current frameworks
- Very good knowledge of PHP, OOA and OOD
- In-depth knowledge in the field of software development and architecture
- Advanced knowledge in the field of database management systems and experience with common development tools, e.g. PhpStorm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
From the very beginning, you are involved in exciting projects for renowned clients such as ESPRIT, BayWa, Würth and Netto Digital.
We ensure the perfect balance through regular team events and free drinks - our job bike and job ticket make you mobile.
With internal coachings and the dotSource Academy you constantly get new opportunities for further development.
We ensure you a fast onboarding process through mentoring, dotSource Bootcamps and Welcome-Days.
Your work-life balance is important to us – flexible working hours, home office and fitness incentives.
Fancy a change of scenery? No Problem - you get to develop your potential in our 5 offices.
Development Jobs @dotSource
Become a part of the dotSource team and implement exciting projects for renowned clients! Sven shows you what you can expect when joining our development teams.
More »Hipster Hacker Hustler« videos can be found here!
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de or via the application form at the bottom of the job page with the following
- Cover letter
- Resume/ CV
- Available start date
- Salary expectation
- Certifications, references, work samples
If you don't have your documents available, please send us a link to your XING or LinkedIn profile and let us know why you would like to become a part of dotSource.