SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer is now part of SAP C/4HANA!
We will gladly support you in:
- maintaining your existing Hybris solution
- migrating your Hybris solution to SAP Sales and/or Service Cloud
The SAP Solution for Personal Customer Relationships
SAP's cloud-based CRM solutions combine marketing, sales, and service capabilities to create a seamless and perfect customer experience across all channels.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (SAP C4C) offers cloud solutions for services and sales individually or as a package. These can be expanded with new microservices at any time.
- Marketing, sales & services from a single source
- In-depth customer analysis and forecasts in real time
- Improved customer communication and interaction
- Subscription models for a quick and cost-effective entry
- Broad and functional software platform (HANA)
- Connection to/integration with other SAP products (ERP, CRM)
- Mobile-first approach
Optimal support from dotSource as a long-standing SAP Hybris partner
Why choose SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with dotSource?
As a digital agency, we specialise in the digitisation of marketing, sales, and service processes. With 12 years of digital business project experience, we will help you unleash the potential of your software investment and generate a one-of-a-kind digital experience for your customers to give you lasting competitive advantage.
- SAP Hybris Partner since 2013
- »Regional Platinum Partner« status
- 15 projects with SAP Hybris Commerce
- 50 certified employees
- Over 100,000 hours of project experience
- SAP Silver Partner
Integrated SAP SaaS CRM system: Functions at a glance
SAP Hybris Sales Cloud
SAP Hybris Sales Cloud stands for modern sales. This means dissolving data silos and being able to use customer information from anywhere, managing contacts and opportunities quickly and easily, better responding to customer needs, and collaborating effectively with field and in-house staff.
Agility and productivity characterise the sales activities with SAP Hybris Sales Cloud.
- Development of lead and opportunity management tailored to your business model
- Structure of your software-based quotation and order management
- Design of your sales pipeline with different requirements within each sales phase
- Structure of price lists and product catalogue design
- Establishment of real-time analyses and individual reporting
- Consultation regarding visit planning
- Device- and location-independent availability of customer information and evaluations
- Transparent sales activities
- Increased productivity and more completions
- Intelligent sales planning and control
- Smooth cooperation within the sales team
- Simple and quick management of customer/product information and orders
- Agility through mobile use
SAP Hybris Service Cloud
Comprehensive service and support in the research phase and after the purchase are crucial for an optimal customer experience.
Due to the large number of channels and involved employees of a company, e.g. help desk, call centre, field service, and service technology, it is often difficult to keep track of customers and their concerns. With SAP Hybris Service Cloud, companies are always one step ahead of customer expectations.
- Building communication channels with your customers
- Building a knowledge database for more efficient service
- Creation of service levels and service categories
- Set-up of maintenance plans, workflows, and division of labour within your service
- Advice on setting up ticket hierarchies, escalation levels, and integration scenarios
- Support for your field service regarding mobile work, timekeeping, and resource planning
- Structuring of reports and real-time reporting
- Problem-free use of multiple service channels
- Cross-channel customer service from anywhere
- Access to complete and contextual customer information
- Complete central control & tracking of services
- Self-service customer portal
- Real-time insights into the performance of the call centre and field service teams
SAP Hybris Social Engagement Cloud
Closely listening to customers, quickly recognising behaviours and trends, capturing product mentions at all times, and responding appropriately to opinions often requires lots of resources due to the speed of social networking. Time delay or missed opportunities are the rule.
With SAP, employees get a powerful tool that can be used not only for social media management, but also for service, social selling, product management, market research, and PR.
Functions at a glance
- Social media analyses and dashboards
- Integrated KPIs
- Prioritize, tag, forward messages
- Combination of CRM data and social user profiles in one view
- Integrated knowledge database and templates
- Search messages and target group profiles using tag clouds
- Real-time information
- Simplified administration of high volumes of messages
- Intelligent prioritisation, focusing on key interactions
- Faster reaction time
- Measurability of the performance and impact of the team
- Uncomplicated teamwork
- Real-time insights into trends and topics that are discussed by customers
- Better, more comprehensive understanding of customers
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer is part of SAP's Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) technology
Marketing, sales, and services go hand in hand for the perfect customer experience. Learn how dotSource perfectly aligns your customer-centric processes with SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce.
Other components of SAP Customer Engagement & Commerce
Want to learn more? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!