WHAT DOES AN ONLINE SHOP IN B2B HAVE TO OFFER?
- Simplification of standard orders
- M-commerce, an active player
- The acquisition and retention of customers made easier through marketing technologies
- Centralising and displaying information better
- Displaying complex products
- User experience as a competitive advantage
- Automating process
- Faster internationalisation
- A B2B online shop allows you to address B and C clients. Your sales team can focus on especially lucrative customers.
- An online shop offers more service and information. Products can be bought day and night and also directly from the location with the help of mobile commerce.
- A B2B online shop can facilitate the first steps into the international market
Considering that every B2B customer is also a B2C customer in their private lives, who might even prefer to buy from Amazon and co, e-commerce should be be a given.
In the complex B2B sector, this extensive process of transformation does not happen overnight. Prepared companies which have built up e-commerce competencies will profit.