From the building shell to patio paving, from the basement to the roof: With around 120 locations in parts of south and east Germany and about 30 locations in Austria, BayWa is one of the largest full-line suppliers in building materials trade for private and commercial customers.
In the building materials sector, BayWa covers the complete range: Among others, this includes planning, maintenance, system solutions and building services. The Building Materials Segment of BayWa stands for quality, service and comprehensive advice on-site.
- technical implementation of the online shop on the basis of SAP Hybris Commerce
- SAP interface integration
- creation of versatile use cases with various criteria for the preparation of quotations
- creation of multiple user roles within one account
- development of a SEO concept and intensive training in keyword research and content creation for the shop
- online shop with detailed product information and images
Based on customer data as well as details on product prices and availabilities at the different suppliers, individual quotations, that have been manually prepared in complex processes before, can now be requested and calculated online. This results in faster availability of quotations, matching the changed usage habits and needs of the customers.
Combined with detailed product information and images, this constitutes significant additional value for BayWa’s customers.
In order to gain an even stronger foothold in mobile commerce, a mobile app and improved front-end features are planned for the future.
Among others, these features include product availability checks at other BayWa stores to make the work processes even easier for business customers.