With Salesforce's commerce solutions, you can provide your customers with innovative, personalised shopping experiences across all channels - whether on mobile devices, social media, or also offline at a store.
Thanks to cloud technology, the features and performance of the solution are constantly optimised. This allows your commerce platform to remain state-of-the-art.
Give Your Business Customers an Exceptional User Experience
- Simple configurational changes to the storefront even without any programming knowledge
- Covering special requirements of business customers such as order split or the mapping of complex pricing models
- Automation of company-specific processes thanks to Process Builder
- Use of unified data from the e-commerce and CRM system to get a 360-degree view of each customer's interaction with your brand
- Consistent brand experience and personalised content for your customers thanks to the native integration of additional Salesforce solutions
In this video, our Salesforce expert René Zimmermann demonstrates the multi-cloud interaction between Salesforce B2B Commerce, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Salesforce Pardot. The practical example of a manufacturer of machine parts shows how online prospective buyers become good customers. It is not the best offer that counts, but the relationship you maintain with a (potential) customer at every stage of the (digital) customer journey.
Create Personalised Cross-Channel Experiences for Your End Users
- Integration of various channels such as apps, social media and offline store
- Seamless brand experience for your customers with native integration of Salesforce tools for marketing automation and CRM
- Shop and CRM data combined on one platform provide your employees with a 360-degree view of the customer
- Previewing personalised content makes campaign planning easier for your marketing staff
- High user-friendliness for back-end users thanks to ready-made functions even for employees without programming knowledge
- Salesforce Einstein learns based on previous user behaviour and delivers customised product recommendations for each customer
- Trusting Partnership: as an official Salesforce partner, we have a high level of competence in Salesforce B2C Commerce (formerly Demandware) and Salesforce B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze) and are in close contact with the software provider.
- Concentrated Competence: our team consists of more than 50 Salesforce specialists, including certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud developers, certified Salesforce Core Product Consultants, and certified CloudCraze/Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud developers who will be happy to help you with the implementation of your project.
- Many Years of Solution Knowledge: dotSource has been an official partner since 2013. At that time, the solution was still known as Demandware.
- Individual Developments: we adapt Salesforce Commerce Cloud to your individual requirements, for example with our Customer Self Service Portal for efficient digital returns processing.
- Multi-Cloud Expertise: In addition to implementing your Salesforce Commerce solution, we will also help you create an integrated platform with Salesforce's CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Consulting & Conception: together with you, our experts create system-independent e-commerce strategies tailored to your company and analyse which requirements the right e-commerce system has to fulfil.
- Realisation & Shop Development: we will create your online shop and connect it to other systems such as your ERP system, payment solutions, etc.
- Digital Marketing: we are happy to assist you in creating a concept for search engine and conversion rate optimisation, connecting your marketing automation tool as well as creating and implementing of tracking concepts.
- Design & User Experience: we will create your modern shop design, examine your online shop with regard to target-group-oriented usability and user experience and give you valuable tips for optimisation.
- Support & Service: your project will be supported by our experienced project managers with extensive expertise in agile software development and comprehensive documentation. We will also train your employees in using Salesforce.